Reduce body weight and body fat, pure herbs natural slimming product
Manufactured & imported from USA
Active ingredients :
1. Coffea canephora extract 250mg (青咖啡)
Green Coffee Extract rich with Chlorogenic Acid (CGA) 氯酸 (绿酸) and Polyphenols (多酚素), with antiobesity effects:
- Help to reduce the absorption of glucose in the intestine, may modify intestinal glucose uptake, have a protective effect against diabetes mellitus, via changes in gastrointestinal hormone secretion;
- Help to suppressing the accumulation of hepatic triglycerides,alteration of plasma adipokine level and body fat distribution and downregulating fatty acid and cholesterol biosynthesis;
- Other benefits of Green Coffee extract: lower blood pressure, increase mood and cognition, antioxidant, anti-ageing.
2. Camellia sinensis extract 200mg (绿茶)
Green Tea is rich in Polyphenols – high catechins (儿茶素) and flavonols (黄酮醇), with antiobesity effects:
- Influence fat metabolism by:
1.1 Interrupting lipid emulsification and absorption;
1.2 Suppressing adipogenesis and lipid synthesis ;
1.3 Fat oxidation and fecal lipid excretion.
- Increasing energy expenditure via thermogenesis.
- Other green tea benefits:
3.1 Anti-photoaging properties – increase the level of collagen and elastin fibers and reduced the expression of collagen-degrading MMP-3 enzymes, thereby showing potential anti-wrinkle effects;
3.2 Reduce muscle atrophy and mediate insulin resistance;
3.3 Autophagy properties – Autophagy is an internal process that aids in the lysosomal degradation and removal of old and unwanted cellular molecules, including proteins, ribosomes, lipid droplets, and other organelles, thereby maintaining cellular homeostasis and survival under metabolic stress, prevention on of hepatocellular carcinoma, and colorectal cancer;
3.4 Neuroprotective properties – catechins (epigallocatechin gallate, EGCG) were found to directly scavenge reactive oxygen species (ROS) and reactive nitrogen species (RNS) suppress the neurotoxicity, help to prevent mitochondrial dysfunction and apoptosis that could lead to neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease;
3.5 Stress Resistance properties – green tea polyphenols can scavenge free radicals and provide vascular protective effect by anti-oxidative, antihypertensive, anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferative, anti-thrombogenic, and
3. Nelumbo nucifera (荷叶提取物) extract 50mg
Nelumbo nucifera leaveextract has Flavonoids like quercetin (槲HU 皮素), isoquercitrin (异槲皮苷), catechin (儿茶素), hyperoside (金丝桃苷), and astragalin (黄芪甲苷) showed lipolytic activity in visceral adipose tissue.
The extract revealed significant suppression in weight gain of body and parametrial adipose tissue, suppresses concentration of liver triacylglycerol in high fat diet.
4. Alisma orientale extract 50mg (泽泻)
Aalisma orientale extract with its chemical constituents including Alisol (水杨醇) A 24-acetate, Alisol B 23-acetate, Alisol F, and Alismol, prevented hepatic triglyceride accumulation through suppressing de novo lipogenesis and increasing lipid export, it exhibited pharmacological activities against hyperlipidemia, obesity, and hyperglycemia as well as appetite.
5. Citrus aurantium (BITTER ORANGE) powder 50mg (枳实)
Citrus aurantium extract and its primary protoalkaloidal constituent p-synephrine are extensively used in weight management products and as thermogenic agents. The used in weight management products due to its purported effects on metabolic processes, including an increase in basal metabolic rate and lipolysis as well as mild appetite suppression, and energy expenditure.
6. Cassia tora extract 20mg (决明子)
Cassia obtusifolia seeds contain anthraquinone compounds, cassiaside, mucus, proteins, sitosterol, amino acids and fatty oil. The anthraquinones contained are a mild laxative; it can be used as a laxative to relax bowel and treat constipation; finally, it can also make herbal slimming tea that really work thanks to its purging activity, which can interfere with the absorption of fats (It can reduce total cholesterol and triglyceride) and carbohydrates.