Reduce high blood glucose 100% natural herbs product
Manufactured & imported from USA
Active ingredients :
1. Momordica charantia fruits 300mg extract
One of the most promising plants for diabetes, Bitter melon is traditionally known for its medicinal properties such as anti-diabetic, anticancer, anti-inflammation, antivirus, and cholesterol lowering effects. It contains many phenolic compounds that may have the potential as antioxidant and anti-mutagen. Medicinal value of bitter melon has been attributed to its high antioxidant properties due in part to phenols, flavonoids, isoflavones, terpenes, anthroquinones, and glucosinolates, all of which confer a bitter taste.
The fruits contain high amounts of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamins B1, B2 and B3, as well as vitamin B9 (folate), also rich in minerals including potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus and iron, and is a good source of dietary fibre.
The various extracts and compounds with antidiabetic effects:
- Improving insulin resistance – Enhancing Glucose Uptake (cucurbitane-type glycosides, ethanolic extract), Consumption and Utilization (insulin receptor-binding protein from Momordica charantia (mcIRBP));
- Delaying Glucose Absorption – cucurbitanetype compounds;
- Inhibiting Gluconeogenesis and Glycogenolysis;
- Protecting Islet β Cells;
- Antioxidation- treats diabetes by ameliorating endoplasmic reticulum stress and oxidative stress, resulting in the remarkable reduction of insulin resistance;
- Anti-Inflammation – Type 2 diabetes is considered to have a chronic low-grade inflammation state, and the increase of inflammatory factors may affect insulin signal transduction, which is related to the formation of insulin resistance.
3. Lagerstroemia speciose leaf extract 1.5mg (大花紫薇树叶)
Known as Banaba leaf, contain corosolic acid and ellagitannins:
- Enhanced cellular uptake of glucose;
- Improved insulin sensitivity;
- Decreased gluconeogenesis ( a process that forming glucose from non-carbohydrate source);
- Inhibited intestinal hydrolysis of sucrose (natural form of sugar in fruits & vegetables;
- Decreased serum cholesterol and triglycerides.
2. Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract 67mg (武靴叶)
Plants with potent anti-diabetic properties, The active compound – gymnemic acids :
- It increases secretion of insulin (a hormone that helps the body use glucose for energy);
- It promotes regeneration of islet cells (cells in pancreas which make insulin);
- It increases utilization of glucose (increase the activities of phosphorylase activity, decrease in gluconeogenic enzymes and sorbitol dehydrogenase;
- It causes inhibition of glucose absorption from intestine (Gymnemic acid molecules fill the receptor location in the absorptive external layers of the intestine thereby preventing the sugar molecules absorption by the intestine).
4. Abelmoschus esculentus extract 50mg
Okra pod bioactive components are polyphenolic compounds (with important biological properties like quarcetin derivatives, catechin oligomers and hydroxycinnamic derivatives – antioxidants), carotene, folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin C, oxalic acid, and amino acids.
Okra polysaccharide and Rhamnogalacturonan can lower body weight and glucose levels, improve glucose tolerance, and decrease total serum cholesterol levels.
The pectin in Okra promotes cholesterol degradation and inhibits the production of fat in the body. It lowers bad cholesterol by altering the bile production in the intestines. This helps in eliminating the clots and deposited cholesterol.