WHO (World Health Organization) defines stunting as the impaired growth and development that children suffered from poor nutrition, and repeated infections. A growth delay occurs when the child isn’t growing at the normal rate for their age.
In India, 35% of children younger than five years of age are stunted and an early diagnosis can help to solve the problem.
Stunting can cause irreversible physical and mental damage to children.
- Inadequate or poor diet and nutrition.The growth of your child significantly depends on his/her diet. If he/she isn’t taking the proper nutrients required for growth, no matter how much he/she eats, there will be a hindrance to growth.
Your child needs a lot of essential vitamins and minerals for growth, development, and good health. They include vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, minerals like calcium, iron, iodine and zinc.
- Genetics or family history of stunted growth.Yes, it can be caused by genetic inheritance as well. If parents or other close relatives are short in height, then your child can also suffered from the same. Delayed growth due to family history isn’t an indication of an underlying problem.
- Repeated infection or falling ill frequently.If your child’s immunity is weak and he/she falls ill frequently, it might be the reason that they aren’t growing well. The energy derived from food is all vested in fighting diseases or infections.
Nutrinlife Kids Grouvel Calcium Plus provides an advanced amount of multivitamins and multi-minerals beneficial to kids’ immune system, body resistance, and bone growth. It can be a powerful kick-start for thriving kiddos aged 2-9 to grow healthier and stronger.
– Calcium, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Magnesium: Slow growth, rickets, or osteoporosis might occur due to poor bone health. However, it’s difficult to make sure kids get all the nutrients they need for strong bones from food alone. Our tablets provide kids with minerals and vitamins that play a key role in enhancing calcium absorption, increasing bone growth, and supporting bone strength.
– Multivitamins & Multi-minerals: Your little ones need a variety of vitamins and minerals as they grow, learn and explore. A powerhouse of growth-boosting vitamins and minerals ensure they meet nutritional needs, bridge the nutrition gaps and empower the immune system. Our tablets can give kids nourishment during this early stage of development.
Each tablet (1200mg) contains:
|16.724 IU||Vitamin A (as Vitamin A acetate)|
|100 IU||Vitamin D3|
|0.8 mg||Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)|
|0.5 mg||Vitamin B2|
|0.7 mg||Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)|
|2.2 mcg||Vitamin B12|
|80 mg||Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate dihydrate)|
|209 mg||Calcium (as calcium carbonate & calcium ascorbate dihydrate)|
|5 mcg||Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)|